Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Journal 4: Project Plan

Project Plan
  • Site title - Becerra Drywall Repairs
  • Developer - Karla M. Becerra
  • Rational or focus - The main objective of this site is to welcome new clients. There will be information regarding estimates and a photo gallery to help attract new clients.
  • Main features outline - The website include a photo gallery, a client/reference list, contact information, services offered,  and a permanent menu to the left of the pages. 
  • Content - There will be four individual pages, possibly more, if I decide to provide separate pages for each of the pictures. This is something that I am still considering as there will be a lot of pictures in the site. At the same time, I want clients to be able to see the detailing in each job.
  • Target audience - Prospective Clients: Contractors, Home Owners, and Developers.
  • Design considerations. I want the design of the website to be simple and easy to navigate through. Many times I find that websites have too much color or information on one page, so definitely want to keep it simple and inviting.
  • Limiting factors - It worries me to think about the permanent tab list that I want to create to the left of the browser but I am prepared to work hard to get it on because it would really help with the navigation of the site. Also, I am concerned about the photo gallery, as I plan to add a lot of pictures. I might have to think about adding pictures that are a great example of the quality of the work. I think its going to be about quality and not quantity when it comes to the photo gallery. One way that I can attract possible clients to the website is by adding the URL to business cards that are handed out after job completion. The hard part is going to be attracting customers that have never heard of the company. How will they visit the site? That's definitely something I need to thing about.



  • Site Map




     



    Wireframe
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment